Monday, January 5, 2015

Dead Girls of London Van Morrison

Strangers send me stuff from time to time. Usually it's photo related, books or prints or cards or whatever. I love getting mail and I'm appreciative of everything I receive, even the mystery package that came today in an unmarked envelope from Oakland. First weird correspondence of the year. Here are the contents:


I'm appreciative but WTF? Judging by some of the purchases I'm guessing it's from a photographer. But who and why? Not to mention, how, what, when, and where? Is it a criminal investigation? An ephemera bonanza? A cosmic mistake? Is there an Indonesian connection?

Maybe the mystery sender is out there at this moment reading this. If so, I'm ready for my next clue. Please, sir or madam, what does it mean?

No comments: